River’s Edge – Single Family Homes
Single Family Homes at River’s Edge are a perfect place to live amongst nature.
Introducing a totally unique neighbourhood situated along the Vedder River, designed for everyone who loves to connect with nature – and each other.
The Single Family Homes at River’s Edge are cottage style nautically inspired 3 storey, detached non-strata homes featuring practical & efficient floor plans. Full basements & full size lots provide plenty of room for families to live, play & grow. Looking for a starter home? Or maybe you’re planning to downsize but still like the idea of living in a single family home? We’ve got what you’re looking for. Located at River’s Edge, within walking distance to the Vedder River & close to all amenities.
Looking to create your own dream home? Contact us about custom Single Family Homes in River’s Edge!
– 2 professionally designed colour schemes
– Hard wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide monitors
– Comprehensive 2/5/10 home warranty
– Built in audio system
– Crisp lines on painted gas fireplace with a contract of black granite tile surround and hearth
– Designer sinks in kitchens and bathrooms
– Quartz countertops
– Sleek chrome faucets throughout
– Modern tile treatments from the Kitchen backsplash to the tub and shower walls
– Tile flooring continues the linear look of the home, complementing the laminate flooring
– Stainless Steel appliance package
– Canadian made carpeting to compliment the warm tones in the tile
– Lighting varies by unit to individualize each home
– The exteriour colour scheme also helps define each separate dwelling with door and garage doors painted in distinctive tones all it’s own.
River’s Edge is for everyone who loves to connect with nature, & each other. A master-planned, pedestrian-oriented neighbourhood located within a few short steps of the Rotary Trails & the Vedder River, built to the highest sustainability & architectural standards.
Nature. Family. Community. Heritage. Everything you value has been incorporated into this intimate, pedestrian-oriented community situated on 43 acres on the Vedder River.
INFORMATION COLLECTED IS NOT SHARED WITH ANY OTHER PARTY. BY REGISTERING, YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVING INFORMATION FROM DIVERSE PROPERTIES AND THEIR PARTNERS ABOUT THIS AND OTHER PROJECTS THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST. SHOULD YOU WISH TO BE EXCLUDED, PLEASE CLICK THE APPROPRIATE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF ANY EMAIL RECEIVED. THIS IS NOT AN OFFERING FOR SALE. ANY SUCH OFFERING MAY ONLY BE MADE WITH A DISCLOSURE STATEMENT. E.&O.E.